Wednesday 14 September 2011

Genre Research

From the track i have chosen i have sort of gathered that the genre is sort of electro and post industrial type of music so by bearing both those genres in mind i went about searching and came about this video. It's actually a trailer for a film however the style in which it is done and how the type of music fits it is what im really interested in.


S Y N D R O M E S // M O T H E R from The Golden Filter on Vimeo.

In this trailer they way it is shot is what i would love to have in my video. Because it is a film trailer the clarity of each shot is so very sincere and clear because all it needs to focus on is the narrative as their is no song their and i think that with a strong narrative on my behalf mixed in with some of these very odd but clear shots in my music video my be going in the direction of the genre and feel i am getting for my track.

No comments:

Post a Comment